Facebook added 19 job listings to its careers page this week, including a number of positions focused on advertising product design.
The company is looking for a product design manager for ad products, as well as two product designers, a content strategist and UX researcher to work on this area.
Posts added this week on Facebook’s Careers Page:
- Software Engineer, Machine Learning (London)
- Business Operations Manager, EMEA DSO (London)
- Administrative Assistant – Contract (Dublin) (Dublin)
- Data Protection and Privacy Counsel (Dublin)
- Compensation and Benefits Manger, Asia Pacific (Singapore)
- Offer Letter Coordinator – Contract (Menlo Park)
- Associate UX Researcher (Menlo Park)
- Content Strategist, Advertiser Products (Seattle)
- Illustrator/Icon Designer (Menlo Park)
- Product Design Manager/Site Lead, Advertiser Products (Seattle)
- Product Designer, Advertiser Products (Seattle)
- Product Designer, Advertiser Products (Menlo Park)
- UX Researcher (Seattle)
- Head of Automotive, Global Vertical Marketing (Menlo Park)
- Marketing Communications Manager (New York – Menlo Park)
- Analyst, Platform Operations (Menlo Park)
- Sales Liaison, Preferred Marketing Developer Program (Menlo Park)
- Client Partner, E-Commerce (Menlo Park)
- Data Analyst, Asset Management (Menlo Park)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.