Facebook introduced its Blueprint e-learning tool for agencies and larger brands in March, and the social network announced Sunday that it is adding new courses and languages.
Since its March debut, Blueprint has tallied nearly 200,000 course enrollments and some 73,000 unique users.
The courses are currently available only in English, but Facebook said Korean and simplified Chinese will roll out by the end of September, with Japanese, German, Spanish and Portuguese to follow in October.
The social network also provided details on Blueprint Live, an interactive, in-person education program for agencies and advertisers, focused on Facebook marketing and building upon the Blueprint learning framework.
Facebook said Blueprint Live is a full-day exercise, adding:
Attendees have the opportunity to build a Facebook media plan based on a hypothetical client brief. From the very beginning of the day, attendees immerse themselves in solving key business and marketing challenges and work in teams to come up with solutions by:
- Clearly defining key business challenges and KPIs (key performance indicators) and articulating them succinctly to a client, given a large amount of brief information.
- Combining sight, sound and motion storytelling with Facebook advertising to bring the client brief to life in News Feed and on mobile.
- Determining the optimal audience and segmentation strategies using Facebook’s people-based targeting and insights data.
- Executing and measuring campaign performance through bidding and measurement solutions that align to the brief business objective and KPIs.
The day culminates in team presentations of the client plan back to the audience, and prizes are awarded for the most innovative media plan that is focused and designed to powerfully bring the brief to life on Facebook for the client.
According to Facebook, the top 10 countries in terms of Blueprint enrollments are:
And the top five courses, in terms of enrollments, are:
- Facebook Terminology
- Welcome to Marketing on Facebook
- Successful Campaigns
- Brand Best Practices
- Creative Best Practices
Advertisers: Have you ever checked out Blueprint?