According to Facebook:
- The majority of its mobile application install ads yielded cost per installs equal to or better than News Feed.
- The majority of installs from Facebook Audience Network delivered better lifetime values than those from News Feed.
- Link ads performed on par with News Feed.
- There are now 20 times more publishers using Facebook Audience Network than at this time last year, accounting for 6 percent of total time spent in mobile apps.
- The incremental scale for Facebook campaigns is 6 percent to 10 percent, with 4 percent additional unique users and outcomes up 5 percent.
The social network also highlighted recent improvements to Facebook Audience Network, including its advertiser outcome score measurement option and the ability to buy video for mobile app ads, carousel ads and dynamic product ads.
Readers: What have your experiences been like with Facebook Audience Network?