Registration for Facebook’s F8 annual developer conference has begun, with the event set for April 18 and 19 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, Calif.
Developers who are unable to attend can follow along via livestreams and videos of keynotes and featured sessions on the F8 2017 Online Experience.
Last year, we covered the future of Messenger, Oculus, live video and more. To accommodate more developers, we moved the event to San Jose with a larger stage and even more sessions–for the biggest F8 to date! The 2017 F8 experience will include:
- Keynotes: Hear from Mark Zuckerberg and other Facebook leaders about the future of important technologies like artificial intelligence and virtual reality, and about the ways we can work together to connect the world via our developer tools and technologies.
- 50+ sessions: Attend engineering, media, advertising and research-focused talks and demos covering Facebook’s family of applications and services, including Instagram, Messenger, Oculus, WhatsApp and more.
- Immersive experiences: Take part in interactive hands-on demos.
- Meet the Facebook team: Connect with product experts for 1:1 personalized support to learn how you can grow and optimize your apps, bots and business.
- After party: Enjoy live music, food and drinks while getting to know other attendees after we wrap day one.
Developers: San Jose-bound?