This week, U.S. News & World Report is hiring a political reporter and a news editor. Meanwhile, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is seeking a managing editor for digital content, and The Urban Institute is on the hunt for a production and analytics coordinator. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Political Reporter U.S. News & World Report (Washington, DC)
- News Editor U.S. News & World Report (Washington, DC)
- Managing Editor, Digital Content U.S. Chamber of Commerce (Washington, DC)
- Production and Analytics Coordinator The Urban Institute (Washington, DC)
- Advertising Account Director, National Journal Atlantic Media (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.