This week, U.S. News & World Report is hiring a health and wellness reporter, while AARP needs a business manager of reporting and system administration. The National Association of Realtors is seeking a presentation design specialist, and the Atlantic Council is on the hunt for an editor. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Health and Wellness Reporter U.S. News & World Report (Washington, DC)
- Business Manager, Reporting and System Administration AARP (Washington, DC)
- Presentation Design Specialist National Association of Realtors (Washington, DC)
- Editor Atlantic Council (Washington, DC)
- Grant Writing and Foundation Relations Manager Sixth and I Historic Synagogue (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.