This week, The Pew Charitable Trusts is hiring an officer of state campaigns, while McMurry/TMG needs a project manager. Americans for the Arts is seeking a press and media relations manager, and Connections Media is on the hunt for a web developer. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Officer, State Campaigns The Pew Charitable Trusts (Washington, DC)
- Project Manager McMurry/TMG (Washington, DC)
- Press and Media Relations Manager Americans for the Arts (Washington, DC)
- Web Developer Connections Media (Washington, DC)
- Email Marketing Performance Analyst FierceMarkets (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.