This week, New America is hiring a lead web developer, while Greenpeace needs an online strategist. Grist is seeking a news reporter/blogger, and Gallup.com is on the hunt for a business writer. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Lead Web Developer New America (Washington, DC)
- Online Strategist Greenpeace (Washington, DC)
- News Reporter/Blogger Grist (Washington, DC)
- Business Writer Gallup.com (Washington, DC)
- Writer/Editor Home Front Communications (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.