This week, National Geographic is hiring a communications manager, while Law360 needs a reporter. The Aspen Institute is seeking a communications manager, and Ultraviolet is on the hunt for a technology director. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Communications Manager National Geographic (Washington, DC)
- Reporter Law360 (Washington, DC)
- Communications Manager The Aspen Institute (Washington, DC)
- Technology Director Ultraviolet (Washington, DC)
- Washington Reporter ALM Media (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.