This week, MLex is hiring a trade reporter, while The Hill needs a publicist. PBS NewsHour is seeking a producer for its politics and election unit, and Keybridge Communications is on the hunt for a designer for web and print. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Trade Reporter MLex (Washington, DC)
- Publicist The Hill (Washington, DC)
- Producer, Politics PBS NewsHour (Washington, DC)
- Designer (Web and Print) Keybridge Communications (Washington, DC)
- Story Editor TalkingPointsMemo (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.