This week, Hanley Wood is hiring a senior graphic designer, and National Women’s Law Center needs a media director. Meanwhile, the Washington Post is seeking digital video editors and video reporters. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Graphic Designer Hanley Wood (Washington, DC)
- Media Director National Women’s Law Center (Washington, DC)
- Digital Video Editors Washington Post (Washington, DC)
- Video Reporters Washington Post (Washington, DC)
- Manager, Digital Fundraising & Outreach Ocean Conservancy (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.