This week, the Federal Reserve Board is hiring a senior communications specialist, while Law360 needs a reporter. Devex is seeking a freelance graphic designer, and the Association of Corporate Counsel is on the hunt for a marketing manager. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Communications Specialist Federal Reserve Board (Washington, DC)
- Reporter Law360 (Washington, DC)
- Freelance Graphic Designer Devex (Washington, DC)
- Marketing Manager Association of Corporate Counsel (Washington, DC)
- Creative Content Director Hope Street Group (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.