This week, Crosscut Strategies is hiring a director, as well as a senior vice president/vice president. Meanwhile, PBS Newshour needs a senior editorial producer, and Washingtonian Magazine is on the hunt for an art director. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Director Crosscut Strategies (Washington, DC)
- Senior Vice President/Vice President Crosscut Strategies (Washington, DC)
- Senior Editorial Producer PBS Newshour (Washington, DC)
- Art Director Washingtonian Magazine (Washington, DC)
- Digital Content Manager The American Institute of Architects (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.