This week, Atlantic Media is hiring a director of communications for National Journal, while NBCUniversal needs a booking producer for Meet the Press Daily. Pew Research Center is seeking a digital producer, and USAC is on the hunt for a director of engagement for schools and libraries. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Director of Communications, National Journal Atlantic Media (Washington, DC)
- Booking Producer – Meet the Press Daily NBCUniversal (Washington, DC)
- Digital Producer Pew Research Center (Washington, DC)
- Director of Engagement, Schools and Libraries USAC (Washington, DC)
- Editor/Staff Writer Oceana (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.