This week, American Enterprise Institute is hiring an editor for AEI.org, while USAC needs a manager of external relations. The National Interest is seeking an executive editor, and National Women’s Law Center is on the hunt for a media manager. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Editor, AEI.org American Enterprise Institute (Washington, DC)
- Manager, External Relations USAC (Washington, DC)
- Executive Editor The National Interest (Washington, DC)
- Media Manager National Women’s Law Center (Washington, DC)
- Communications Director Coalition on Human Needs (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.