The news of New York Times CEO Janet Robinson’s departure has the internet in a tizzy, so the first three links here are all you need to know. Please don’t tell us to can it….’cause we won’t.
- New York Times CEO Resigns Abruptly (via WSJ.com)
- New York Times Starting CEO Search Without a Search Firm (via AllThingsD)
- Next New York Times CEO could come from the tech sector (via Poynter MediaWire)
- Source Interlink’s GrindMedia Acquires Baseball America (via Folio RSS)
- Ambinder leaves Atlantic, daily journalism (via Poynter. » MediaWire)
- Jim Sciutto Leaving ABC News (via TVNewser)
- St. Petersburg Times loses Pulitzer-winner (via JIMROMENESKO.COM)