Pete Picton, who had been managing editor of The Daily throughout the iPad newspaper’s launch, is going to Mail Online, aka home of celeb pics, gossip, and plagiarism…we reserve comment. Meanwhile, can you apply for the job your friend asked you to hook him up with? and more news from yesterday….
- The Daily’s Launch Exec Picton Joins Mail Online (via paidContent)
- can I apply for the job my friend asked me to connect him to? (via Ask a Manager)
- Fortune hires senior writer from NYT (via Talking Biz News)
- More changes at CBSNews.com (via TVNewser)
- Bloomberg TV aims for a wider audience (via Talking Biz News)
- Roll Call Swipes Another NJ Reporter (via FishbowlDC)
- APCO Worldwide adds to government relations team (via Latest articles from PRWeek US News)