This week, Atlantic Media is hiring a director of programming for Government Executive Media Group, and Washingtonian magazine needs a staff writer. Meanwhile, The Daily Dot is seeking a deputy politics editor, as well as a senior politics reporter. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Director of Programming, Government Executive Media Group Atlantic Media (Washington, DC)
- Staff Writer Washingtonian (Washington, DC)
- Deputy Politics Editor The Daily Dot (Washington, DC)
- Senior Politics Reporter The Daily Dot (Washington, DC)
- Director of Business Development PBS NewsHour (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.