CQ rolled out a slew of enhancements to its website today. According to an internal memo from CQ Director of Product & Distribution Marketing Jonathon Weinstein, the relaunch was a “herculean effort.” The enhanced CQ.com includes the following:
- A new “look and feel” with more intuitive navigation across the site, and a shift in the presentation of product offerings from tabs to a new navigation bar at the top of every page.
- A custom CQ.com menu where users can access “My Subscription” and “Alerts and Tools” more readily.
- Significantly improved search capabilities including a static search field located in the same location on every page, consolidated search which now includes CQ vertical products in the search results, and results filtering on such criteria as bill number or member name in the search results.
- A new standardization to CQ document and content displays, as well as links to related content.
- The integration of CQ Record Scanner with Congressional Record; CQ Record Scanner is no longer a standalone product.
For more on the new CQ.com, visit their client site here.