Starting a direct message on Twitter with @CES will give users access to the new CES Twitter Guide, where they can access information on top hashtags, company booth and event locations, speaker schedules and answers to frequently asked questions, as well as connect with the CES social team for “human assistance.”
The CTA and Conversable tapped into the quick replies and welcome messages Twitter introduced in November to create the CES Twitter Guide.
The CES Twitter Guide is not the only contribution Twitter is making in Las Vegas, however:
- The Verge will livestream 90-minute tech highlight shows on Twitter Jan. 4 through 6 at 4:30 p.m. PT/7:30 p.m. ET.
— The Verge (@verge) December 28, 2016
- Newly introduced live 360 video on Periscope will bring viewers onto the show floor.
- Influencers from the sports, technology, advertising and music industries will share their CES experiences with Twitter, including National Football League Hall of Famer Joe Montana and Upworthy CEO Eli Pariser.
- Twitter chief marketing officer Leslie Berland will livestream her C Space Storyteller segment from the Aria Ballroom Jan. 6 at 2:15 p.m. PT/5:15 p.m. ET, during which she will discuss how “Twitter is telling its own unique story and how tapping into ‘what’s happening’ pushes the boundaries of conventional storytelling.
- Twitter head of planning and creative agency development Stacy Minero will speak about new research and best practices for brands looking to create social “love at first sight” during Variety’s Entertainment Summit at CES.
CES 2017 will take place in Las Vegas Jan. 5 through 8.
Readers: Are you ready for CES 2017?