Camera+ by tap tap tap has been the top selling iPhone camera app for several months. It generally hovers in the top 10 or top 20 of the top paid iPhone apps list. Camera+’s price has hopped around quite a bit. I believe it start at $4.99 but was immediately discounted to $2.99. I bought it for $1.99 a few months ago. But, you can take advantage of a special sale good until Sunday and buy it for a more 99 cents. tap tap tap says the sale price is to celebrate its 3 millionth sale.
tap tap tap provides a great set of graphs on their blog that illustrates
– App Store charting position[s]. This includes the months during which the app was banned
– Daily revenue ($54,662 on Christmas Day 2010)
– Total amount earned: $2,779,320
– Most popular day to share photos: Saturday
– Most popular time of day to share photos: 7pm
– Top scene mode used: Clarity (followed by “Auto”)
– Top effect used: Cross Process (9.4%)
Camera+ provides excellent photo filters, photo adjustments and cropping. It can also share your modified photos via email, SMS, Flickr, Twitter or Facebook.