The 2014 Grammy Awards were presented at Staples Center in Los Angeles Sunday night, and Facebook said some 6.3 million users were responsible for more than 13.5 million interactions related to the event.
A Facebook spokesperson shared the top five Grammy Awards moments, in terms of Facebook buzz, with Mashable:
- Queen Latifah presiding over weddings while Macklemore, Ryan Lewis, Mary Lambert, and Madonna performed a mashup of “Same Love” and “Open Your Heart.”
- Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragons performing “Radioactive” and “M.A.A.D City.”
- Metallica and Lang Lang performing “One.”
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis winning best new artist.
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z opening the show.
Readers: Did you interact with Facebook during Sunday Night’s Grammy Awards?
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.