A biweekly series kicking off this Wednesday (May 9) at 12:30 p.m. ET/9:30 a.m. PT will focus on educating small and midsized businesses and agencies on best practices and the social network’s new ad products, including offers and real-time insights.
Next Tuesday, May 15, a weekly series introducing “newbies” to the Facebook advertising platform will debut at 12:30 p.m. ET/9:30 a.m. PT.
Facebook said in announcing the webinars:
The goal of these series is to better arm businesses — those both new to Facebook and more experienced — with the latest tips and product information. These sessions will also take questions from viewers to address specific inquiries businesses may have.
The social network also offered a schedule for the Wednesday biweekly series:
- May 9: Overview of Facebook’s Four Steps to Business Success
- May 23: Step 1: Build Your Page
- June 7: Step 2: Connect with Fans with Ads
- June 20: Step 3: Engage your Fans with Quality Content
- July 5: Step 4: Influence the Friends of Your Fans