Bloomberg TV has expanded into politics as well as hired a new anchor, Stephanie Ruhle, to anchor and be a correspondent on its “Inside Track” show…..journalism professors, students, and interested parties are trying to replace LARadio.com, which served as Los Angeles’s hub for radio news for 15 years…Greta Van Susteren talks about how she was told she’d “ruin her career” by going to Fox…well, that didn’t happen…and more news for this Columbus Day….
- Bloomberg Television Expands Into Politics (via FishbowlNY)
- Bloomberg TV hires new anchor (via Talking Biz News)
- Local Radio Fans Try to Replace LARadio.com (via FishbowlLA)
- ‘They Told Me at CNN I Was Going to Ruin My Career’ (via TVNewser)
- Business Insider Is Hiring A Star Reporter In The Valley (via SAI)
- Changes at Marie Claire (via FishbowlNY)