Bloomberg has made some changes to its economics team. Details are below.
- Brendan Murray has been named managing editor of U.S. economic coverage. He has been with Bloomberg since 1998.
- Alister Bull has been named a team leader on the Fed team. Bull joined Bloomberg two years ago from Reuters.
- Sarah McGregor has been named team leader for U.S. economic policy. She previously worked as an editor stationed in Africa.
- Scott Lanman has also been named a team leader for U.S. economic indicators. He most recently served as international economic policy editor.
- Ruth Pollard has joined Bloomberg as a team leader for the economics and government team in South Asia. She previously worked for the Sydney Morning Herald.