This weekend, why not take a blind date with a free app?
For years, libraries around the country have offered patrons a “blind date with a book.” They wrapped a book in brown paper to hide its true identity, offering a coy description of its contents. Like any good blind date, you have to give the mystery book a try.
We’ve adapted the concept for our app user audience, creating blind date descriptions for five apps below. If you click on the links, you can download the app. Give a new app a try!
Blind Date with a Free App
1. I’ll help you keep in touch with friends, without wasting your minutes or blowing all of your allowed texts.
2. I’ll tell you everything you need to know to get ready for Spring training.
3. I’ll let you know who loves you and who doesn’t on Instagram.
4. I’ll keep you well-informed.
5. You won’t be able to put me down.