Country singer and The Voice host Blake Shelton has sued Bauer Publishing and InTouch for its cover story “Rehab for Blake” that was published in September.
According to the New York Post, Shelton claimed that the article was full of lies. Like what? We’re glad you asked. Here are Shelton’s claims:
- I have never been to rehab.
- I did not then, nor have I ever, hit rock bottom.
- I do not drink excessively, binge drink or have a drinking problem.
- I do not drink vodka before 11 a.m.
- I am never drunk, intoxicated, or unable to perform my job on The Voice.
- I do not slur my words or stumble when I drink.
- I have never urinated on a mailbox.
Everyone please update your records accordingly.