If you are driving at 6 p.m. on a Friday in August in Los Angeles or Hawaii, there’s a good chance you will post to Instagram with the hashtag #RoadRage.
- August was the month when people felt the most road rage, followed by October and March.
- The day of the week with the most road rage-related Instagram posts was Friday, followed closely by Thursday and Wednesday.
- Evening rush hour was peak road rage time, with the most posts occurring between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Hawaii had the most tagged posts by far, followed by California and New York. There was also a significant gap between California and New York.
- The top three cities in terms of road rage-related Instagram posts were Los Angeles, New York and Mount Pleasant, N.C.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.