The Associated Press summarized Metrico Wireless’ iPhone 4 testing on the AT&T and Verizon networks.
The full report is $4,950. So, forgive me for not springing for the entire report. However, Metrico’s own summary provides a couple of interesting items.
– AT&T mean download time was twice as fast as Verizon’s on their respective iPhone 4 models. However, th load time for a web page was about the same.
– iPhone 4 devices on AT&T’s devices completed 10% more download sessions than an iPhone 4 on Verizon’s network
– The AT&T iPhone 4 Bluetooth speech quality was not as good as devices like the BlackBerry Torch & Curve.
– THe AT&T iPhone 4 did not do as well in call performance compared to the Samsung Captivate and HTC Aria.
– The Verizon iPhone 4 was near the top in noise cancellation performance ranking about the same as the Motorola Droid X and LG Ally.
– The Verizon iPhone 4 is not only slower in data download speed than the AT&T iPhone 4, it is also slower than other Verizon smartphones such as the HTC Incredible.