Are you planning a wedding? There are a number of apps to help brides and grooms pull it all together for the big day.
In the last six months, Conde Nast’s Brides Wedding Genius 2.0 app has ranked in the top 400 for free lifestyle apps in iTunes. Here’s more about the app: “Toting around a heavy wedding planner is a drag. UPGRADE to BRIDES Digital Wedding Binder now and store all of your wedding information and inspiration in one place. Plus, gain access to even more features to help you get your iDo list done.”
Below, we’ve collected five other free tools engaged couples can use for iOS and Android devices; they can be downloaded at Google Play, Amazon’s Appstore and Apple’s App Store.
1. The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner: “You asked and we delivered! We’re thrilled to (finally) announce the first full-on wedding planning application for the iPhone from The Knot, the wedding-obsessed creators of the #1 wedding website. Now you can access and input your wedding planning details anytime, anywhere. And, thanks to support from our friends at Bloomingdales — for a short time only — it’s FREE! The best part? Your iPhone planner will automatically synch up with your tools and account on TheKnot.com!”
2. Ultimate Wedding Planner: “The ULTIMATE WEDDING PLANNER by 2 for Couples is chock full of friendly, accessible and honest information, including wedding style ideas, advice, nuptial know-how, a gown search and worksheets. As you step up your wedding planning, take your iPad with you so you can consult this ULTIMATE WEDDING PLANNER and record important info (WIFI not required).”
3. Wedding Planner: “Planner to help you plan for a wedding. Configurable & customizable wedding planner with everything you need for any wedding planning. Save time typing the wedding list as it comes pre-populated with more than 130 wedding planning related items. This app is all you need to ensure you don’t forget anything before your wedding. Easy and very intuitive thumb friendly check/uncheck options.”
4. Wedding Plandroid: “Wedding Plandroid is a lightweight app specifically designed to help brides and grooms plan for their big day. It allows users to manage their wedding budget, track their progress on a timeline of wedding orientated tasks, keep track of their vendors, as well as manage their guest list.”
5. Wedding Checklist: “Are you planning a wedding ? Do you want to make it memorable ? Planning a wedding is always very stressful. There are lots of things to remember and lots of things to-do. If you are planning to write down everything that you need to do and remember, do not worry anymore as this wedding checklist / planner comes pre-loaded with more than 130 tasks to ensure you don’t forget anything for your wedding. It is usable right out of the box.”