Are you looking to buy or sell your house or apartment? There are a number of apps designed to help you do so.
In the last month, the Zillow app, a free app that helps you find real estate listings, has ranked in the Top 400 free apps in iTunes, according to AppData. Here’s more about the app: “View gorgeous photo galleries of homes on iPad’s large, eye-popping 10-inch touch screen where your fingertips tap, swipe, pinch, and drag to see Zestimate home values, homes for sale, homes for rent, apartments, and more.”
Below, we’ve collected five other free tools you can use for iOS and Android devices; they can be downloaded at Google Play, Amazon’s Appstore and Apple’s App Store.
1. Realtor.com: “Instantly access the most accurate and up-to-date real estate listings in the U.S. Area Highlighter lets you draw your own search area. Area Scout updates the listings on the map as you move. Full, rich photos directly from the MLS.”
2. Century 21: “CENTURY 21 Mobile brings the most accurate and up to date real estate information right to your phone! With CENTURY 21 Mobile, you have access to all CENTURY 21 homes for sale and MLS listings across the U.S. You don’t have to be working with a CENTURY 21 real estate agent or broker to start searching with this powerful app.”
3. Trulia: “Trulia’s top-rated real estate app helps you stay on top of your home search, wherever you are. Instantly see a map and photos of nearby homes for sale or apartments for rent. Easily adjust filters to see listings just right for you, and then save your favorites. We’ll keep you in the know with real-time updates on your saved searches and homes so you can stay one step ahead. It’s the delightfully easy way to find the best home for you.”
4. Redfin Real Estate: “Redfin’s MLS-powered real estate app gives you on-the-go information used by real estate agents. See photos, full details, property history, agent notes, and more. Redfin Real Estate automatically syncs your favorite homes, notes, photos, and home tours with your Redfin account, so you never have to worry about missing out on the home of your dreams.”
5. Real Estate by Smarter Agent: “If you are looking for a new home or an apartment to rent in your area, the Real Estate by Smarter Agent app is one of the most accurate and up-to-date tools available. Do you want to know what homes have sold for recently in your area? This app for Android uses Smarter Agent’s GPS-triggered real estate search technology to pinpoint your location and find homes for sale and apartments for rent in your immediate area and what other homes have sold for.”