We’re excited to announce the third annual Social Gaming Summit on 15 November 2012, in London. The conference will focus on the intersection of mobile gaming, gambling, immersive worlds, real-life brands and social networking. Join us for an insight-filled day of presentations and discussions.
Save £350 when you register before 21 September.
Expert developers, entrepreneurs, and executives will discuss strategies and tactics needed to build a long-term sustainable business in social gaming. Some of the great speakers lined up for the event include:
- Daniel Fiske, Founder, Clickfun Casino
- Julien Codorniou, Head of European Partnerships, Facebook
- Braden Moulton, President and Chief Operating Officer, 5th Planet Games
Speakers will cover hot topics including online social gambling, monetization strategies, the future of social gaming, and more. Sessions include:
- The Power of the Graph
- Wagering the Emergence of Online Gambling
- Getting Users to Come Back
- Making Social Games Truly Social
- Building a Winning Social Gaming Company
Don’t forget to register before 21 September and save. We look forward to seeing you across the pond!