Andrew Sullivan is leaving the Atlantic for an “opportunity [he] can’t let pass by”…..Mashable is hiring its own salesforce and leaving Federated Media, the company of BoingBoing and GigaOm….DailyCandy’s made a new hire…and more…..
- Andrew Sullivan Will Join The Daily Beast & Newsweek (via GalleyCat)
- Mashable is growing up: It’s planning on hiring its own salesforce, and will ditch Federated Media. (via SAI: Silicon Alley Insider)
- DailyCandy Poaches Hearst’s Queen Of The (Digital) Lady Mags (CMCSA) (via SAI: Silicon Alley Insider)
- Mediabistro is Looking for the Host with the Most (via PRNewser)
- No Shotgun Wedding for Salon, Newser (via MediaMemo)
- Craigslist ad: TBD.com/WJLA Seeks Digital News Manager (via FishbowlDC)
- Dan Abrams (Officially) Signs with ABC News (via TVNewser)