The plaintiffs, along with others laid off last year, were all over the age of 50, and the company ended up bringing in younger people to do their jobs, the suit alleges…..When we read the headline below, we admit we immediately thought, “Hilton?” But no, this is a post about Manuel Perez, which makes way more sense….and more news below.
- Lawsuit alleges age discrimination at Cincinnati Enquirer (via JIMROMENESKO.COM)
- Perez Named Editorial Director for CNN Digital (via FishbowlDC)
- CQ Roll Call Hires an Economics Editor (via FishbowlDC)
- Kitty Morgan Named Sunset Editor-in-Chief (via MinOnline :: Breaking News & Views)
- CNN Ending Larry King Specials (via TVNewser)
- Last…check out this poster the New York Times guild made. NYT union poster features Janet Robinson and her golden parachute (via JIMROMENESKO.COM)