Social software provider Dachis Group introduced a sophisticated analytics tool that allows brand managers to track the impact of top advocates of their brands.
Advocate Insight taps into Dachis Group’s social analytics platform, which monitors and measures daily interactions between 30,000 brands and 100 million social accounts, to help brand managers identify and engage with their biggest brand loyalists. Its features include:
- Advocate Identification: Brand managers can pinpoint brand advocates based on criteria including consistency of social interaction, level of sentiment, topical alignment, and echo and amplification of brand content.
- Spamvocate Filter: An algorithm analyzes factors including authenticity of signal, uniqueness, ratio of followers to following, and other markers to exclude non-advocates, including employees, partners, and spammers.
- Advocate Profiles: Brand managers can tag advocates and track notes related to activation, team collaboration, and program management/execution based on factors including sentiment, follower base, and echoed signals.
- Advocate Segmentation: Sort through brand advocates by brand, social platform, audience reach, region, subsidiary, and notes added by the brand’s social team.
- Advocate Effectiveness Ranking: Advocates can be scored and ranked based on their effectiveness, and the results can be exported for mobilization programs.
Dachis Group Founder, President, and Chief Executive Officer Jeffrey Dachis said:
Our customers are rapidly embracing and mobilizing advocates in social for two primary reasons. One, it’s the only way to truly scale a brand’s engagement efforts across today’s vastly growing social ecosystems, because the math won’t allow you to get there by just adding additional community managers. Two, people trust their friends to make purchasing decisions. For our clients, advocates have proven time and again to be more trusted and effective than traditional brand messaging at significantly improving loyalty, providing powerful echo and amplification, and driving click-through conversions and purchase rates.