Toronto digital marketing agency John St. released a parody video saying that “catvertising” is the future…..at least, we hope it’s a parody! This and more news from yesterday….
- WATCH: Ad Agency To Focus Exclusively On Cat Videos (via SAI)
- Chelsea Clinton Goes From Not Talking to the News Media, to Becoming One of Them (via TVNewser)
- Jennifer Slaton Named Coastal Living Executive Editor (via MinOnline)
- UCLA Student Runs National Lifestyle Magazine (via FishbowlLA)
- The Pittsburgh Press revived as an afternoon e-edition (via MediaWire)