The publisher of AARP magazine is retiring, which makes him a retired personthe perfect demographic for the magazine, of course….Time Inc says it will have tablet editions for all 21 of its titles before the end of 2011…..Personal Journal seeks a reporter….and more….
- AARP Publisher Jim Fishman Is Retiring (via MinOnline)
- Time Inc. to have tablet editions for all 21 of its titles by year end (via Romenesko)
- Personal Journal looking for reporter (via Talking Biz News)
- Publicis Modem: ‘Small Layoff’ (via AgencySpy)
- Deutsch LA Adds Account Execs to HTC (via AgencySpy)
- Newspaper owner to biz editor: Do what you want with biz section (via Talking Biz News)
- Katie Couric Brings Several CBS Staffers to ABC (via TVNewser)