Organizing your inbox can be an overwhelming task. To help you manage the sea of messages that come into your inbox every hour, we’ve put together a list of iOS apps that are designed to turn emails into task lists. Some of them even let you sort and organize your messages visually.
We’ve included a link to the app, the app’s description, as well as a link to the app so that you can explore further.
5 iOS Apps To Help Your Organize Your Email
1. Incredimail: “Enjoy a new visual inbox that lets you see more of your emails at first glance. Experience new intuitive email features that let you flip through your emails with ease. Incredimail is the first email client that is truly adapted to the touch-screen and its endless possibilities. Install it and see for yourself.”
2. Birdseye: “See your mail. Like never before. Birdseye is the first email client built from the ground up for the iPad. Birdseye is a finger-friendly, visual overview of your inbox with intuitive actions for each email to cut through the overload. Works with Gmail and Gmail Hosted email accounts.”
3. Taskbox: “Download now and see how Taskbox’s clean, intuitive design will help you clear your inbox AND prioritize your follow up list in under 60 seconds! See pictures of all of your contacts right in the preview window. Swipe messages to your follow up list or the trash. Add due dates and priorities to messages to ensure you never lose track of an important message. Use the Dashboard to see what’s important to you and your team at a glance.”
4. Mailbox: “Mailbox is a completely redesigned inbox that makes email light, fast, and mobile-friendly. Quickly swipe messages to your archive or trash. Scan an entire conversation at once with chat-like organization. Snooze emails until later with the tap of a button — they’ll return to your inbox automatically so you can focus on what’s important now.”
5. Talker: “Drowning in email? Do you use Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL or iCloud? Introducing Talkler, the only app for heads-up, hands-off, reads-aloud-to-you, voice-controlled email. Reads your emails aloud: In the car, in the kitchen, on the go… Listens for your voice commands. Just say, ‘Hey, Talkler…'”