The American Association of Advertising Agencies turns 100 this year, and Pinterest is one of its partners in a “content series about the people, agencies and ideas that make advertising happen.”
Pinterest and the 4A’s are teaming up on a series of boards covering five creative disciplines:
- Art direction
Pinterest creative strategist Jason Wire revealed Pinners whose content that will be featured on those boards in a blog post:
- Art direction: J. Walter Thompson senior art director Jessica Toye, whose work for Black Lives Matter landed her agency on Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Companies of 2017” list.
- Copywriting: TBWA\Media Arts Lab junior copywriter Jezzika Chung, who has “worked extensively” with Apple, including on its “Shot on iPhone” campaign.
- Innovation: McCann associate creative director Lizzie Wilson, part of the team behind the Fearless Girl statue on Wall Street in New York.
- Interactive: 360i CEO and former journalist Sarah Hofstetter.
- Storytelling: Sunday Afternoon co-founder and creative director Juan Carlos Pagan, who designed the Pinterest logo.