With all of the possibilities of social media, email is still the most effective form of digital marketing. Indeed, email outperforms both Facebook and Twitter, and often results in the most shares, which have been valued at more than $12.00 each.
Armed with this knowledge, marketers have been investing more into email marketing, some agonizing about getting it all just right. Not to worry, Email Monks has provided an infographic checklist for getting the most from your email campaign.
Here are some key things to consider:
- 35 percent of recipients open emails based on the headline alone
- Personalization is good, but how it’s implemented is key
- Apple has the largest email client market share, followed by Gmail
- 65 percent of consumers open email using a mobile device
- Keep a close watch on email delivery compliance
For the full list, check out the infographic below: