You’re more Mikey than Michael.
2) You storyboard your niece’s bat mitzvah.
3) Your summer rereading list includes Jerry Della Femina’s From Those Wonderful Folks Who Gave You Pearl Harbor.
4) Your iPod is loaded with commercial jingles.
5) You dream about the dancing Old Gold cigarette packs.
6) Your idea of the Holy Trinity is David Ogilvy, Bill Bernbach and Rosser Reeves.
7) Your Captain Midnight decoder ring’s “secret messages” more often than not were blatant ads like “Drink Ovaltine!”
8) You’ve changed a typewriter ribbon at the office.
9) You “wonder where the yellow went when you brush your teeth with Pepsodent.”
10) You live life in 30-second takes.
—Posted by Mike Yuhas