Our two top stories were night and day this week: the Emmy win for Wieden + Kennedy's Chrysler spot, and the year's most awful ad campaign so far, for Sheets Energy Strips. Elsewhere, we saw Nike officially release the Back to the Future II sneakers, the return of Kenny Powers (this time not for K-Swiss), and an agency that's extremely excited about 1 World Trade Center. Our 10 most-read stories of the week:
1. Chrysler's 'Born of Fire' Wins Emmy for Best Commercial of 2011
2. Worst Ad Campaign of the Year? Sheets Energy Strips
3. Nike Auctions 1,500 'Back to the Future II' Nike MAGs
4. Kenny Powers Is Back for Third Season of 'Eastbound & Down'
5. Ad Agency Is Obscenely Excited About 1 World Trade Center
6. Saatchi, Toyota Sued for $10 Million Over Stalking Prank
7. Smelly Brown Substance Hits Fan in Bogusky's New Green Ad
8. Probably the Most Unfortunate Coupon Copywriting Ever
9. Forever 21 Appeals to Girls Who Are 'Allergic to Algebra'
10. Legal Sea Foods Mocks Save-the-Animals PSAs in New Ads