HBO ruled the rails this week with a vintage NYC subway train it brought back into service as a Boardwalk Empire promotion. Elsewhere, Google engineered the perfect boyfriend, Tom Brady stumped for Uggs, and Warner Brothers grew a Contagion billboard completely out of bacteria. Below, the 10 most-read AdFreak posts of the week.
1. 1920s NYC Subway Train Back in Service for 'Boardwalk Empire'
2. How You Act When You're Drunk vs. How You Think You Act
3. Google Engineers the Perfect Boyfriend: Gmale
4. Inside Chipotle and Willie Nelson's Sustainable Farming Ad
5. See HBO's 'Boardwalk Empire' Vintage Subway Train in Action
6. Truly Infectious 'Contagion' Billboard Is Made of Bacteria
7. British Ad Completely Filled With Farting Lightbulbs
8. Google Chrome Tops GLAAD List of 2011's Best Gay-Friendly Ads
9. Tom Brady Instills Fear in Opponents With UGG Commercial
10. Billboard for Magic Festival Actually Does a Magic Trick