The week was grand, glittery and goofy, as we looked at some larger-than-life billboards, giant pudding faces, and underage models seductively showing off their Prada. Ashton Kutcher and Leonardo DiCaprio led our celebrity coverage. And we were also reminded than in NYC, a cool apartment means hot sex. See the week's top 10 most-read posts below.
1. Jell-O Pudding's NYC Billboard Is Powered by Twitter
2. Teen Models Hypnotically Seductive in Creepy New Prada Video
3. 10 Cool Uses of American Eagle's Stunning LED Sign in Times Square
4. Ashton Kutcher's Curtain Call for 'Two and a Half Men'
5. How 50 Big Companies Got Their Names
6. Ex-CP+B Writer Horrified His Face Was Used for Jell-O Billboard
7. Leonardo DiCaprio Can't Get the Girl in Chinese Cell-Phone Ads
8. A Cool Apartment Leads to Hot Sex, Say Brokerage Ads
9. Do Not Hand Your Children Off to Robots, New Geico Ad Warns
10. Cravendale's Unsettling Question: 'Who First Thought to Milk a Cow?'