Musicians made the biggest waves this week, for very different reasons. Sinéad O'Connor published what amounted to a personal ad seeking a sex partner, while Willie Nelson earned plaudits for his Coldplay cover that anchored a remarkable Chipotle ad about sustainable farming. Elsewhere, we found the iPhone of your dreams, whipped up a tribute to Steve Jobs, and weighed on Twitter first ad. Below, the 10 most-read AdFreak stories of the week:
1. Sinéad O'Connor Seeks Sex Partner in Personal Ad
2. The iPhone 5 Will Be Cool, but Probably Not This Cool
3. Willie Nelson Covers Coldplay's 'The Scientist' for Chipotle Ad
4. Marketing Predictions for New Cast of 'Dancing With the Stars'
5. Steve Jobs Takes His Rightful Place in 'Crazy Ones' Ad
6. Did Twitter's First Commercial Have to Be So #Crappy?
7. JCPenney Pulls 'Too Pretty to Do Homework' Girls T-Shirt
8. Vooray's Lake-Jumping Video Is Neck-Breakingly Awesome
9. Spoof Trailer Recasts Super Mario as Drugged-Out Loser
10. 1920s NYC Subway Train Back in Service for 'Boardwalk Empire'