A super-fast sneaker deserves a super-fast commercial, and Nike delivers one here for its Air Zoom Elite 8 running shoe. Blink and you'll miss it.
The 60-second "Find Your Fast" spot—created by agency Must Be Something and directed by Chappelle Show c-creator Neal Brennan, who also did this fun campaign for Jordan Brand—features 13 all-star athletes getting their speed on. The larger "Find Your Fast" campaign challenges runners everywhere to log their fastest-ever mile by Aug. 30 through the Nike+ community.
If the spot itself is fast, there's a spot-within-the-spot that's even faster—a quirky little old-timey diversion starring Kobe Bryant and the magician David Blaine.
Check out the spot below, and the list of athletes below that.
• Kobe Bryant: 5-time NBA champion (basketball)
• Wayne Rooney: 3-time England player of the year (soccer)
• Richard Sherman: Super Bowl champion (football)
• Marlen Esparza: Olympic bronze Medalist (boxing)
• Odell Beckam Jr.: Offensive rookie of the year (football)
• Rafael Nadal: 14-Time Grand Slam champion (tennis)
• Serena Williams: 20-Time Grand Slam champion (tennis)
• Marcus Mariota: 2nd overall NFL draft pick (football)
• Katarina Johnson Thompson: 2014 world No. 1, heptathlon (track and field)
• Shane O'Neill: Pro Skater (skateboarding)
• Mo Farah: Olympic Gold Medalist: 5,000M/10,000M (track and field)
• Allyson Felix: Olympic Gold Medalist: 200M/4x100M/4x400M (track and field)
• Shelly-Anne Fraser-Pryce: Olympic gold medalist,100M (track and field)