Omnicom Group’s Zimmerman Advertising in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., has added six staffers to its team:
• Michelle Orf (shown) was named national manager of Internet and social media marketing. She joins following stints at KB Homes and Lennar’s.
• Dave Gibbons, with 15 years of experience, was hired as group media director. He has served at MediaCom, Mindshare and Bates USA.
• Beth Roper was added as senior account planner for Hispanic marketing. She previously handled the Hispanic ad efforts at The Vidal Partnership for MasterCard and Nissan North America.
• Lee Gonzalez joined as cd, retail, to work on accounts such as Lane Bryant and White Castle, among others. Gonzalez worked at Cramer-Krasselt and Harris Drury Cohen.
• Kamo Atanassov was hired as a senior art director. His creative portfolio includes work for Apple, British Airways and Carrier, among others.
• Leah Knepper joined as public relations manager from positions at the Delray Beach Downtown Marketing Cooperative and HomeBanc Mortgage Corporation.