IPG’s The Martin Agency in Richmond, Va., has made the following recent hires:
• Jessica Milligan (shown), formerly with Punch Design, joined as the manager of partnership development for Studio Squared, which supports the Walmart Smart TV Network.
• Colleen Burke joined as an assistant broadcast producer on the Pizza Hut account.
• Courtney Faudree came aboard as a project coordinator on the Moen, American Cancer Society and Morgan Stanley accounts.
• Marisa Weber joined as an account coordinator on Pizza Hut.
• Patti Fox signed on as a financial account supervisor on the Tylenol account.
• Paul Smokovitz joined as an interactive designer on Tylenol and other assignments.