Creative leaders from Ogilvy & Mather, Leo Burnett and R/GA are among the jury chairs for the Clio Awards this year.
Tham Khai Meng, worldwide chief creative officer at Ogilvy, will lead the film jury, while Leo Burnett U.S. CCO Susan Credle will steer the group judging direct and engagement/experiential work. Nick Law, global CCO at R/GA, meanwhile, will chair the jury for digital, digital technique and social media marketing.
The deadline for entering work is April 3, and judging will take place July 26 at a Ritz Carlton on the Canary Islands. The 56th annual show will take place Sept. 30 at the American Museum of Natural History in New York.
Here are the other jury chairs:
- Print, print technique and out of home: David Guerrero, creative chairman, BBDO Guerrero
- Innovative and integrated campaign: Helen Pak, president and chief creative officer for Canada, Havas Worldwide
- Branded entertainment and branded content: Mike Wiese, head of original and branded entertainment, JWT
- Design: Tessa Westermeyer, executive creative director for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Landor Associates
- Public relations: Alison Eyles-Owen, global evp of marketing communications, Hill + Knowlton Strategies
- Audio and audio technique: Jorge Solorzano, CCO, El Taier DDB Guatemala
- Film technique: Emma Daines, group managing director and executive producer, Fin Design + Effects