Throw in the explosive growth of Snapchat, Apple Watch's success in mainstreaming wearables and the prospect of a President Trump, and it's clear 2015 was quite a year for the media world.
Now it's time to review the year's hottest personalities, publications and brands with our annual Hot List. This roundup of the year's top magazines, TV shows and digital media is determined by the editors of Adweek, but we also include the winners of our Hot List Readers' Choice Poll.
Check out all of this year's Hot List honorees:
- Hottest Magazines of 2015
- Media Visionary: Roger Ailes
- Magazine Executive of the Year: Troy Young
- Magazine Editor of the Year: Graydon Carter
- Hottest TV Shows and Networks of 2015
- TV Executive of the Year: Bonnie Hammer
- TV Producer of the Year: Greg Berlanti
- Hottest Digital Brands and Products of 2015
- Digital Executive of the Year: Evan Spiegel
- Digital Editor of the Year: Joe Yanerella
This story first appeared in the Nov. 30 issue of Adweek magazine. Click here to subscribe.